Honeybun Part 1 Honeybun Part 1

Ah yes, Honeybun.

It's quite incredible to look at it now as I remember when It was so much more basic. The backgrounds always make me melt in my seat haha. They're awesome. Top notch job!

ZaneAsylum responds:

Thanks Kevin! Yes it's been through a lot of changes. Part 2 will have a more coherent look...hopefully.

WoodMan Is Incredible WoodMan Is Incredible

Fantastic

The animation was really smooth and well done. The jokes were pretty good. The fact that MegaMan wouldn't talk and just shoot was amusing cause you know he has nothing to fear. All in all a good movie. Just a tad short. But that dosen't take away from what we do have. Great work.

CVAnimation responds:

Thanks for the comment! I'm glad you enjoyed it :)

Drunken Dude Ep. 1 Drunken Dude Ep. 1

No thanks

The first few seconds made me chuckle a little. Than I realized "why am I watching this loop garbage?" So I closed it out and said NO THANKS. Why can't this actually have a story line? Voices? Decent grpaihcs? Or even a SMALLER file size! Now, just because I gave you a low score and complained, you'll probably respond with a pissy attitude like all your other responses to low reviews. If you do, don't give me that German response crap.

Heil responds:

Blah blah blah, I forgot what you said.

The Incredible Joomlafish The Incredible Joomlafish

Great!

This is a great game! Although it would've been better if it had some sort of background music or sound effects for when something is destroyed. But still it was great! :-)

Cheers

Samurai Asshole Samurai Asshole

Cool game

You've got a cool game hereTom. Its just that theressort of a lag in the buttons. Like, he dosent attack right when you press the d button. It starts a second later which can throw you off. But, its cool. Great job. :)

Smelly stuff (NP) Smelly stuff (NP)

Awesome!

I thought the crazy little kid was hillarious!