Honeybun Part 1 Honeybun Part 1

Ah yes, Honeybun.

It's quite incredible to look at it now as I remember when It was so much more basic. The backgrounds always make me melt in my seat haha. They're awesome. Top notch job!

ZaneAsylum responds:

Thanks Kevin! Yes it's been through a lot of changes. Part 2 will have a more coherent look...hopefully.

WoodMan Is Incredible WoodMan Is Incredible

Fantastic

The animation was really smooth and well done. The jokes were pretty good. The fact that MegaMan wouldn't talk and just shoot was amusing cause you know he has nothing to fear. All in all a good movie. Just a tad short. But that dosen't take away from what we do have. Great work.

CVAnimation responds:

Thanks for the comment! I'm glad you enjoyed it :)

Drunken Dude Ep. 1 Drunken Dude Ep. 1

No thanks

The first few seconds made me chuckle a little. Than I realized "why am I watching this loop garbage?" So I closed it out and said NO THANKS. Why can't this actually have a story line? Voices? Decent grpaihcs? Or even a SMALLER file size! Now, just because I gave you a low score and complained, you'll probably respond with a pissy attitude like all your other responses to low reviews. If you do, don't give me that German response crap.

Heil responds:

Blah blah blah, I forgot what you said.

Rock-A-Way-Fish Rock-A-Way-Fish

Eh, nothin intresting

People have been making these imaged gunked up flashes with songs that make no sense for like 5 or 4 years, and now its just old and boring. Yet people are still making em. But yours was good. I found yours funny because it was full of nonsnese. But you lost a little bit of points just because this is another all image movie. But it was okay.

FlashBastard responds:

Thats kinda cool to hear, I made something you hate, and you actually liked it *LOL*

Best responce ever from someone who hates the genra.

Old Lady At The Airport Old Lady At The Airport

Great

Bill, Bill, Bill, that was awesome Bill. hahaha. Great cartoon, the drawings are good, but the pelvises were a little like, disconnected, like they were action fiqures. But still, great job! Will there be more of these?

Happy Christmas Happy Christmas

Good

Its cute and simple. Simply spreading the cheer as you said. :-) Nice job even though it dosent have much meaning. ;-)

Under Judgement Under Judgement

Nice Job

This is a very good flash. Although, you should work alittle bit more on your animation. I felt it lacked a little bit of that flowy feeling to the aniamtion. But, it was good. Keep up the nice work.

FrankThePineapple0002 FrankThePineapple0002

No good

If only it had a point to it. It wasnt even 15 seconds long. Make it longer, and give it a actual story!

Little Kim Jong-il Little Kim Jong-il

Ah yes, great work!

Sam, you rock so much ass its unreal! Great job :-)

A Montage of Jim's Life A Montage of Jim's Life

Pretty cool, not bad.

This is a cool flash. The only thing (Which I know you said you didn't really try) is to work on the graphics. Like i said, I know you said you didnt really try. But, trying can only make it better :-)

Jimtopia responds:

I know, I shoulda tried harder on the graphics, oh well, glad you liked it. Thx for reviewing!